We’re looking for an experienced Energy Officer who wants to make a difference and strives in a challenging fast paced environment. If you have a proven track record of procuring and monitoring energy contracts, including benchmarking performance, carrying out data collection audits and measuring carbon reduction and savings, then a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join us as an Energy Monitoring and Targeting Officer
In this exciting new role, you will:
- Oversee Optivo’s Energy contracts including managing the Energy Broker
- Monitor energy use across Optivo’s residential portfolio to identify savings
- Benchmark the performance of schemes and set savings targets
- Carry out data collection and energy audits across Optivo’s portfolio of offices
- Identify, evaluate and rewrite existing Optivo’s energy management processes
- Collate asset data on Optivo renewables and process subsidy income such as RHI and FiT
- Coordinate the rollout of smart meters to the estate
- Act as a central resource for energy related queries to the rest of the business
What you'll need
You’ll have experience of reviewing and recording internal energy use processes with a view to implementing energy efficiency measures.
You’ll have experience of working in a customer oriented environment and engaging with a wide range of stakeholders; providing advice and support regarding the technicalities of energy efficiency works and financial models to deliver these works.
You’ll have knowledge and understanding of energy efficient services and products, renewable energy and low carbon energy generation.
You’ll have a pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving with a focus on fast practical solutions.
You’ll successfully work to deadlines, prioritise your own workload effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 9 May 2021, 11:00pm
(Please ensure all application questions are answered to the best of your ability, as this will be scored by the Panel)
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.